About Our Church
Established in 1963
St. John’s Lutheran Church has been around since 1963. We are a part of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS), a conservative Lutheran body with congregations in every state.
The name “Lutheran” comes from an Augustinian monk named Martin Luther. In the early 1500’s, he and many others began to reform the church with the pure, Gospel message that we are saved by grace alone through faith alone on account of Christ’s death on the cross.
Today, as God comes to us in His Word,
we continue to live that Gospel in all that we say and do.
"We are the family of God, growing in His Word and joyfully sharing the love and knowledge that, through Jesus Christ we have been given Eternal Life."